This course teaches the System 1 Evolution for Portables software in a variety of practical daily use situations.The software consists of two workspaces: Configure and Diagnose. In the Configure workspace, you set up your enterprise by building assets, entering their properties, and defining the instrumentation for collecting machine condition data. After completing your configuration, you move to the Diagnose workspace, to interface with the Bently Nevada SCOUT series and the Commtest VB series portable data collection instruments and view machine information in formats such as plots, event logs, and machine diagrams.
- System 1 platform users
- Reliability engineers
- Condition monitoring engineers
- Engineers involved in preventive maintenance
Duration: 3 days
- Explain portable data measurement.
- Use the Scout or Vb instrument to collect data and then send to System 1*.
- Use the Status tab and Plots tab to analyze the collected data.
- Analyze faults and alarms.
- Manage access through the Security Manager.
Course Level: Machinery Diagnostics
Course Focus: Portable Solutions
- Asset building
- Route building
- Data collection – SCOUT 100/Vb Series
- Analyzing collected data
- Faults and alarms
- 6 Pack and individual points (with optional Rack Buffered Outputs)
- Database Manager
- Creating templates
- Remote communication