This instructor-led course teaches students to use the System 1 for Turbo Machinery software in a variety of practical daily use situations. Workshops demonstrate how the platform can be used efficiently to minimize time spent looking at non-significant data, and to focus on the information that is needed to make good management decisions.
- ADRE 408 users
- Condition monitoring engineers
- Engineers involved in preventive maintenance
Duration: 3 days
- Connect to an Enterprise to view data.
- Check for alarms of a certain severity through event manager and create alarm plots of the latest events.
- Use status screens to find bad actors and using alarm plots to look for trend and data correlations at train, machine and bearing levels as well as point in alarm data.
- Use Quick plots to further investigate reason for alarm. Create a base line from first sample and overlay in spectra and time base.
- Generate waterfall plots on points and dynamic data of interest.
- Generate Quick report of the findings in a word document on at least one machine problem.
Course Level: Machinery Diagnostics
Course Focus: Reliability & Diagnostics
- Creating a database
- Data analysis and diagnostics
- Creating templates
- Analyzing collected data (Turbo)
- Using Quick Plots
- Collecting reference data
- Compensating plots
- Status, alarms and reports
- Database manager
- Collecting transit data
- Analyzing collected data
- Faults and alarms
- Security Manager