A hands-on course for personnel involved with operating and maintaining a 3500 Monitoring System. Includes an overview of hardware components, how to use the rack configuration software, and maintaining and troubleshooting the system. Workshops include practice with live monitors and racks.
- Engineers involved in maintenance and troubleshooting of 3500 monitoring system
- Instrument technicians
- 3500 monitoring system users
- Explain the role of 3500 Monitoring System in machinery monitoring and protection.
- Identify installation conditions that affect the correct operation of proximity transducer systems.
- Test monitor alarms and verify channel values in a radial vibration monitor.
- Use Bently Nevada propriety configuration software to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the 3500 monitor system.
- Troubleshoot the 3500 monitor system and associated transducers using software and hardware techniques.
Course Level: Systems & Instrumentation
Course Focus: Instrumentation & Maintenance
- Overview of the 3500 Monitoring System
- 3300 Proximity Transducer system operation
- 3500 Monitor System support components
- TDI/RIM hardware connection and communications
- Power supply, TDI/RIM, and Keyphasor configuration
- Radial vibration
- Thrust position
- 3500 System utilities
- 3500/92 Communications Gateway (Optional)
- Troubleshooting the 3500 System