This course provides advanced users practical, hands-on exercises in applying new and advanced features of the powerful Ascent software in analysis, reporting, charts and many other advanced applications. The course covers advanced features of the vbSeries analyzers. Multi-channel and cross-channel applications to bode plots, bump tests, 6Pack and many other applications are included.
Duration: 3 days
- Engineers who want to learn about statistical alarming
- Engineers looking to understand the deeper capabilities of Ascent software
- Engineers who want to create custom views and reports within Ascent
- Engineers seeking to optimize their vibration analysis program
- Explain how to work with databases.
- Identify fault frequencies.
- Manipulate data.
- Create reports.
- Describe basic database management principles and practices.
- Review hardware options, measurements, and routes.
- Working with databases
- Variable speed applications
- Multi-shaft applications
- Template machines
- Alarm templates
- Machine families
- Fault Frequencies- User Defined, Bearing, Gear
- Schedule Entries- Keypad, Attached File
- Data Manipulation
- Customized view/charts
- Fault frequency display
- Cursors, axes, notes, chart annotation
- Fault frequencies
- Database Management
- Data thinning
- Cleanup utilities
- Review of folder, options, and routes